Start guide is a detailed guide of a really simple scenario to get you started with using the BizDataX tool. This walkthrough explains how to create a basic BizDataX package that connects to an Microsoft SQL Server database and executes a simple data masking.
The following must be done before going through this guide:
The parts of this guide are:
- Creating a data model (BizDataX Portal).
- Finding sensitive data (BizDataX Portal).
- Creating a new Visual Studio BizDataX project.
- Creating a data model (BizDataX Designer).
- Creating a simple masking flow (BizDataX Designer).
- Publishing package to BizDataX Portal (BizDataX Designer).
- Executing package.
Given that this is a very simple example, after going through the above steps, study the topics described in the other chapters for more details to get to know the tool better.
BizDataX Documentation © Built by Ekobit. All rights reserved.