Release notes for version 4.1.0 are available on this page.
- Implemented restartability of Oracle handler
- If the masking process fails for any reason you can continue the process without needing to mask already masked tables.
- Support for SAP ASE (also known as Sybase) database
- Repeaters on-the-fly SQL Server
- Repeaters are persisted and loaded from database as they are needed. This improves performance and guaranties consistent database in case of restarting BizDataX package.
- Better support for upgrading versions of package
- Improved logging information
- Improved setup for working with a remote instance of the Portal
- Control restartability through the Portal
- Streamlined exporting rules to specification
- Added an administration page for managing all processes
- Added visual customizations of projects
- Other minor improvements